Our Daily Schedule
8:00 Group 1 MATH
10:25 GROUP 2 Math
1::55 Win (MATH)
2:35 Pack up
Math topics for 3rd Quarter!
- Students will begin multiplying and dividing fractions by using models this quarter. This is my favorite math topic to teach. It is also one of the most challenging for students.
- Students will continue to add and subtract decimals, but will also begin to multiply and divide them as well.
- Students will maintain prior acquired skill (finding volume, working in base 10, customary measurement and the metric system.
Science topics for 3rd Quarter!
- The students will engage in science labs to develop an understanding of Conduction, convection and radiation.
- We will then move on to The Changes of Matter.
- Weather and water cycle will be explored prior to spring break.
Events in the 3rd Quarter
- February 16: No School for Students; Teacher Workday
- March 2: Discovery Place Field Trip
- March 12-April 2: Spring Break
- April 2: Teacher Workday
- April 3: Students Return from Break